Monday, April 23, 2007

High Hopes

Where do I start?

I've got big plans for this place, but it all requires a modicum of user knowledge and whole heap of effort.

What do I want out of this blog?

I want to talk about how much I love my family.
I want to rejoice in the adventures of fatherhood.
I want to record the hikes Vince and I have shared.
I want to gripe about Autism.
I want to share my experiences in adult scholarship.
I want to reminisce on my old firefighting and army days.
I want to post pictures of people I know.
I want to track my friends as they travel around the world.
I want to display my scholarly writing.
I want to bellyache about growing fat, old and bald.
I want to muse about the world I'm forced to live in.
I want to preserve the important moments in my life.

Yeah, that's about it.
Here goes nothing.

No comments: