Sunday, August 19, 2007

More Pictures from Abuelita's Visit

Well, Mom has gone back to California.
It was a wonderful trip. And while I was unable to capture every moment in a picture, the few days I did shoot turned out great.

Take a look....


Here's Baby Girl enjoying all the attention from both her Grandmas.












But don't take my word for it.... ;-)









Later that day we all went out for lunch at Vincent's favorite restaurant, Sweet Tomatoes.

Amy did pretty good for her first outing. All it took was a little creative rotating on Lisa and my part.




Not a problem!










After lunch, we all took a trip to Babies R' Us for some last minute supplies.

Mom did her best to watch after Vincent...





But it wasn't too long before Vince had her misbehaving!










On Monday, Abuelita, Vincent and I took the train downtown to visit the children's museum.






Vince loves the children's museum.
His Grandfather Kevin bought him a year-long pass, so we go there often.






Vince loves the Ball Beehive...











...and the Water Table.











But he loves dressing up like a Firefighter.
(Wouldn't you know it. He gets interested after I leave the FD.)








After the museum, we went to the Olympic fountain to enjoy the sunshine.









I think Mom and Vincent really enjoyed each others company. He was always very affectionate, asking for her all the time.










Of course, a little ice cream always helps to seal the deal!








When we finally went home, we were exhausted and happy.
I was very proud to see Mom moving around and keeping up with Vince.

She's come a long way since booting cancer in the ass.
Way to go, Mom!



On our last day, we kicked back and let Mom recover from her whirlwind tour of Big Salty.

Here she is, using her sure-fire hiccup cure on Amy.
No, it didn't work. But I'm sure it was probably my fault.




Incidentally, I made an incredible discovery about Mom when we went to Gateway Center...


If you wear these out with your Mom...







She will get you these!

It's a no-brainer!

Thanks for visiting, Abuelita. We'll miss you!

No comments: