Sunday, August 12, 2007

And Along Came Abuelita....

After battling cancer and chemotherapy, my Mother has finally recuperated enough to come and visit! Kimosabe and I picked her up yesterday afternoon when she flew in. Vincent was soooo excited to go to the Airport.

Mom and our reunion got a little mixed up thanks to the crowds at SLC. It turns out she was wheeled right past us while we waited by the passenger exit. When I started to get worried, Vince and I took a tour of the baggage carousels and we found her waiting for her suitcase.

After that it was smooth sailing.
She'll be here for a week. I'll be sure to snap plenty of pictures.

Vincent behaved beautifully at the Airport. I was so proud.

Here's the proud Abuelita with her nietos. Words can't describe how happy she was to see Vince and Amy. It's going to be a great visit.

No comments: