Sunday, August 19, 2007

And then came Grandpa...

Wouldn't you know it?
The day after my Mom leaves, my Father-in-law visits to meet his new granddaughter.

I don't mind. Vincent loves seeing his Grandpa.
You should have seen how excited he was when we picked him up!

We went to lunch first so he and Vincent could spend some time together.
Afterwards, Vince introduced his Granddad to his Baby Sister.
As expected, Kevin was overjoyed.


After spending some time at our apartment, Vince and I took Grandpa to his hotel room at the University Guest House.








The Guest House is the perfect place for anyone visiting us.
It's clean, comfortable and you can walk to our place from there.
It's top notch!





Vince is such a goof in hotel rooms.
He loves jumping on the beds and exploring every corner.

He was acting so cute, I couldn't keep myself from taking pictures.

























Dad's got a great view of downtown SLC, the TRAX line and the Golf Course.








On Wednesday the 22nd, Kevin's mother (Great-Grandma) is going to visit us as well. I'm glad that she wants to meet her new great-grandchild.

It's bound to be one heck of a fun week.



Oh, did I mention that my Fall Semester has started as well?

No comments: