Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Congratulations Juice!

This is my niece, Jessica.
She's just graduated from High School and is on her way to attaining her college education. And while she doesn't know it at the moment, she is at a great crossroads in her life. High School graduation is downright scary. It is both an end and a beginning.
I'm sure her parents are petrified at the thought of the obstacles she might face in the future. But in my heart, I think this gal's got it in her to do great things and be the best person possible. After all, she's my kinswoman and she's bred from all that makes my brother strong and all that makes his wife wise. Hey, she can't go wrong!

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.

Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (121 AD - 180 AD)

1 comment:

CeceliaZ said...

How can I not comment on this one. She's turned into a beautiful young lady. We are so proud of the young adult she's become.