Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Amelia's Baptism Weekend... (11-16-07 thru 11-18-07)

I know this is out of order, but I just had to celebrate my Baby Girl's baptism in Mid-November.

The Godparents were my brother, Eddie and our good friend, Meaghan.
It was great to see my bro and his family. They motored up here all the way from CA!

When the baptism was done, the lot of us went out to Big Cottonwood Canyon for lunch at the Silver Fork Lodge. That's where Eddie got greased by a disgruntled waitress. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.